do you want to donate to Lighthouse or Witness?

The Tithe

The tithe is consecrated to the Lord and is foundational in God’s Kingdom. The 10%, which is required, places the remaining 90% under the government of the Kingdom. It preserves the wealth of God’s covenant people. It subdues and restrains the enemies influence in our lives. Tithing is relational and releases the benefits of the covenant God has with us.

E-Transfers to LTANC

You can now e-transfer as well as using PayPal.  To e-transfer, please send to ltangive@gmail.com.  If you are a first-time donor, please include in the message box your mailing address with your e-transfer so that you can be issued an income tax receipt.  Please also specify where this is to be designated or it will be used for the general operating fund.  Thank you.

Genesis 28:20-22

"Then Jacob made this vow: 'If God will indeed be with me and protect me on this journey, and if he will provide me with food and clothing, and if I return safely to my father's home, then the Lord will certainly be my God. And this memorial pillar I have set up will become a place for worshiping God, and I will present to God a tenth of everything he gives me.'"

E-Transfer to WTAN

To e-transfer, please send to wtangive@gmail.com.  If you are a first-time donor, please include in the message box your mailing address with your e-transfer so that you can be issued an income tax receipt.  Please also specify where this is to be designated or it will be used for the general operating fund.  Thank you.

Luke 6:38
"Give, and you will receive. Your gift will return to you in full--pressed down, shaken together to make room for more, running over, and poured into your lap. The amount you give will determine the amount you get back."

LTANC Offering/Donations


WTAN Offering/Donations